A free rental car * for the entire duration of
your stay (except for fuel and insurance) !
A journey to our private Island Grande
Soeur * on Saturdays or on Sundays.
Contribution of Eur 95.-- (+10% service charge + 15% GST) per person for boat transport, exclusivity of the island and barbecue for lunch.
Booking and cancellation policy
Booking conditions :
A prepayment equal to 40% of the total cost of the reservation is required at booking time to obtain confirmation.
The amount of the balance of your booking is due at the hotel, upon your arrival by credit card (American express, Mastercard or Visa) or in cash.
For a less than 4 night booking a prepayment equal to the total cost of the reservation is required at booking time.
Minimum length of stay: 3 nights (excluding high season).
The swimming pool and jacuzzi are not supervised, we do not have furniture for small children, no baby sitting service, and no special activities for small children, therefore we only welcome children older than 5 years old.
During your stay, you will enjoy :
- A free rental car is offered for the entire duration of your stay, Due to insurance and legal reasons the rental contract must be issued on your name. Therefore, you will have to pay the rental cost directly to the car rental company and then the amount that you will have paid for the rental (around Eur 30.-- / day, excluding fuel and damage waiver) will be refunded by deduction from your bill when you leave our grounds (please do not forget to bring your driving license). The rental car is included for a minimum 5 night booking.
- During the weekends, you will enjoy a memorable day trip to our private island Grande Sœur, one of the most beautiful islands of the Seychelles !
The trip takes place either on Saturday or on Sunday (only once a weekend), according to best weather and availability conditions.
Contribution of Eur 95.-- (+10% service charge + 15% GST) per person for boat transport, exclusivity of the island, landing service, service on the island and buffet with barbecue for lunch (soft drinks included).
- Our full breakfast "a la carte" includes : fresh fruit juices, Seychelles tea, organic bolivan coffee, organic expresso, hot or cold chocolate, homemade danish (toasts, croissants, pains au chocolat, brioches, fresh bread,...) butter, pure and delicious Seychelles honey, homemade jams and marmelades, fresh fruits salad, homemade yoghurts, eggs (boiled, poached, scramble, fried, omelette), ham, bacon, sausages, corn flakes, porridge, cheese (reblochon fermier, roquefort, chevre,...)
Booking conditions from December 20 to January 15 :
Mandatory minimum length of stay: 5-7 nights.
Additional cost of Eur 100.-- / night.
Mandatory half-board pension.
Full payment of total projected cost of reservation is requested 15 days prior to date of arrival.
Our cancellation policy applies as of reception of the written cancellation notice.
The following percentages of total cost of projected stay will be retained to cover cancellation expenses:
- Cancellation within confirmation date to 21 days prior to projected date of arrival: 40%.
- Cancellation within 20 to 12 days prior to projected date of arrival: 70%.
- Cancellation within 12 to 0 days prior to projected date of arrival or not show: 100%.
Your deposit is valid for life. You can postpone your stay or transfer to whoever you want to. We simply ask you to inform us one month in advance if you want to postpone your stay. In case of unfortunate situation like a serious illness or death, we will refund the full deposit less any bank charges.
Any stay started will be due.
Additional information :
24-hour front desk.
The rooms displayed on the pictures of our brochure and website may differ from the ones that are booked and may not be identical to the room where you will be accommodated.